Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Half Pound!

I know what you're thinking ... a half pound lost, right? But, no -- I am talking about my goal of eating a half pound of raw veggies every day. I want to build up to a pound, but a half pound is a good goal right now. Don't get me wrong, I love veggies. But, boy oh boy, that baggie is full! I'm getting through it every day. So proud of that! But it is a lot. Then on top of that I'm supposed to have a big green salad.

If you would read the Eat to Live book and just write down all he has to say about Romaine, Spinach, and Kale you would be amazed and motivated to eat a bunch every day, too. And, yes, I capitalized their names on purpose. I felt that that made them feel more important. Which, apparently (according to Dr. Joel Fuhrman), they are.

It's just a lot of raw food each day, that's all I'm say. I haven't lost too much yet (at all), but I am praying that my body will give in here one of these days and know that this is our new normal and it can count on it and just relax and let go of some of the fat that we do not need.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Wouldn't that be nice today?

I think it would be.

Pat
(on her journey)

No comments:

Post a Comment