Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday !

It's Monday! Now that is not normally a big deal to me, but that marks the start of the second week on the Eat to Live diet. It has been going ok. I say ok, becase GREAT would mean it was easy and I haven't struggled at all. I had a bad day yesterday, but am back on the positive motivational side of things today. There is a lot of detox that happens, so that has been a strain. However, I actually feel considerably better!

Other than that ... the big news this week is that Grandbaby #3 is on its way!!!!! Certainly this one will be named after me, right? I'm sure of it ... right, Megan? :)

My energy level is up so I am trying to be more active. I haven't been too good about that yet. Not sure why ... would like that diagnosed! But I am getting there.

No turning back. No turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment